How to factory reset iPhone 13 must be one of the favorite topics to discuss on the internet nowadays. Well, not all of the Apple or iPhone users even know the way to reset the device they have. Therefore, when they want to reset their phone, they do not know what to do. Well, in this article, there will be guides to factory reset your iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Plus which might be useful for you.
Guides about how to factory reset iPhone
When you are searching the info about how to factory reset iPhone 13, you will probably find the information in this following details.
- Hard reset. Forcing your phone to reset the software is called hard reset. To do a hard reset, you need to press and hold the Sleep/ Wake button and Volume Down button at the same time for 10 seconds. The method is easy to do but has the side-effect that is the Volume HUD will appear on the screen when you force restarting the iPhone 13.
- Soft reset. The Soft Reset must be the easiest way to reset your iPhone. Many people love this method since they will not lose any data and nothing will be deleted from their phone. To do soft reset, press and hold the Sleep or Wake button till the Slide to Power Off slider appears. Swipe your finger on the slider to the right. Then, press and hold the Sleep or Wake button again till the Apple logo does appear.
- Use Apps like iTunes and iCloud. If you have already had the iCloud or iTunes account, you might use them to reset your device. You need to connect your phone to your laptop or PC though.
Things to notice about factory reset Apple iPhone 13
Although you have already read the info about how to factory reset iPhone 13, you still need to mention something. Below are things you need to think about carefully.
- Data. Some people do reset their device not because they want to lose the data. They may do it because the phone gets slower or something similar. Well, sometimes, rebooting the phone may make your data disappear. However, you might be able to recover it by backing it up using your account.
- The internet connection. To reset or restore the data from your device, you need to prepare for the internet connection. Make sure your internet connection is stable because it will be used to download many apps required.
- Get help. If you find it difficult to reset the iPhone, you might contact the customer service or Apple Support. However, if it is not successful, you might ask for the expert to reset the device for you.
Well, that’s all about how to factory reset iPhone 13. Hopefully, it may be a useful reference to anyone who searches for the info about it.